Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chapter 9: Part 1 ~ Birthdays and Confusion! (Baby #4 and #5)


I changed into my PJ's because, well... who doesn't love their PJ's?
I just wanted to be comfortable.
 I sat down and taught Nicole how to talk.


Paris was next. 
I really needed to get all of their skills down with a baby on the way.


The day went on like that for a long time.
Eventually, everyone was sleeping.


I woke up and the first thing I noticed was how big my belly was.
I guess supernatural babies grow faster.
I headed downstairs to have breakfast.
I made it down just in time to see Jay before he left for school. 
"Have a great day at school, Jay!" I shouted to him as the bus horn honked and he headed out the door. 
"Thanks!" He said back.


My toddlers were soon taken care of, so I just painted until my baby came.


After about an hour, I started to feel labor pains.
It hurt way more than it did last time.


I made my way into the nursery and prepared for my baby.
2 hours later, I welcomed Naomi Bear and Bailey Bear into the family.
Neither of them were werewolves, which made me a little disappointed.
They're another Bear, and all Bears are loved for who they are.


Since I wasn't pregnant anymore and had new babies, it was time for birthdays. 
I ordered the cakes from a local bakery.
 "Are you sure you want 5 birthday cakes?" The lady at the bakery asked.
 I laughed as I replied, "Yes, positive."
 She sounded a little confused but said, "Alright then... the cakes will be there in 20 minutes."


Jay kept his mohawk but it swooped up a little. I couldn't believe Jay was already a teenager. 
It seemed like he just turned into a toddler yesterday. 
"Wow, the other side of the boys' bedroom, huh?" Jay said to me with a smile and a laugh.
 "Congratulations!" I said to him, laughing too. 
He definitely had a great sense of humor.


Nicole's hair grew out and It grew out LONG. I braided it for her and she loved it.
 I love the golden-blonde hair that my twins have. 
"I can't wait for school tomorrow, Mommy! It'll be so fun!" Nicole said with a big smile on her face.
"It sure will, baby girl." I said, giving her a hug.


Paris copied her twin, putting her hair into a side ponytail swirl style and slipping on the same dress that had the colors switched. 
My twins were both beautiful little girls.
"You and Nicole, both go get your PJ's on and go to bed in the girls' bedroom!" I told them.
 They both squealed with excitement of the room switch and hurried up the stairs so fast that they fell over each other at the top.
 "Nicole!" Paris shouted with a laugh. 
"Whoops!" Nicole said, and they both laughed their ways to their bedroom. 
"Goodnight goofballs!" I shouted to them. 
"Goodnight!" They said in unison.


Bailey was definitely a girly-girl. She insisted on wearing pink and bows.
 She was adorable with her daddy's black hair. 
It was really a shame that they weren't werewolves, they'd be the perfect little werewolves. 
I gave her a kiss on the forehead, but she didn't say anything. 
She just smiled and batted her eyes at me. 
She was the cutest toddler I've ever seen, even if she was a little shy.
 "Goodnight." I said to her.


Naomi was very pretty. 
She wasn't as girly as Bailey was, but she was a very beautiful little girl and I loved her to death.
 From her little pointed ears that showed out of her red hair, to her dark jeans and dark converse. 
"Mommy!" Naomi said with a huge smile. "I love you!" 
I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 
"Love you, too, Naomi."


Everyone went to bed really late that night.
 They all had school the next day, too. 
It's okay if they're late, I guess. Hopefully they all wake up in time.
 I wanted them all to get a good nights sleep.


Exhausted, I crawled into bed and tried to ignore all of the sunlight that was shining into my bedroom.


Sleeping for only a few hours, I woke up to an empty house. 
Just me and my toddlers.
 All of my kids had left for school and I was a little bit disappointed that I wasn't able to say goodbye to my girls on their first day of school and Jay on his first day of High School.
 I was happier that I got some sleep, though.

But just as I started to make the bed, I heard a growl in the nursery. 
I knew that my toddlers were awake and that they were probably bored. 
I assumed that they were just growling at each other for fun, but then I heard a howl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading Chapter 9 - Part 1!
Do you have any questions or thoughts?
What do you think will happen?
Please let me know in the comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment