Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chapter 1 - The Very Beginning!


I heard that 4 new guys just moved into town. I saw my chance and went for it. I headed off to go meet them.


When I got there, i was greeted by this cute boy. His hair was bright orange and his eyes were an amazing purple. His name was Tyler Rowe. "Hey," he said smoothly. "What's up?" I stuttered, trying to not make a fool of myself.


We chatted...


And flirted...


Then, went inside.


I was so nervous, it was my first time going through all of this. I had to just go for it and kiss him.


"Hey, would you want to be a part of my 100 baby challenge? It's really simple. You just have to help me with the whole getting pregnant part. That's it. You don't have to take care of the child or anything." I said, nervously. "100 babies? That's crazy! Of course I'll help!" he said. "Thanks so much!" i said, relieved. "No problem." he replied.


I had to go home after that. I left thinking about my future and how i will be a mom to 100 kids! I couldn't wait.


I drove home in my pink car. Every girl dreams of having one, doesn't she?


I decided to make some waffles. My first meal in, now my house and it's waffles. I laughed to myself in my huge empty house.


*EXTRA*

Author's Note: She made this face the whole time she was cooking. xD


They weren't too bad.


After going to the bathroom and washing my hands, I decided to call up Tyler and invite him over. "Sure, I'll be over in a little while." he said over the phone.


I played some video games while I waited for Tyler. I remember watching my dad play video games on this huge T.V. screen when I was little. He used to love it.


He came over and we started talking about my challenge. He said he was glad to be daddy #1. I invited him to spend the night here. He said it would be fun to hang out here.


I couldn't imagine having to dump him. I mean, c'mon. Look at those eyes! I decided to not think about it right now and focused on the first step in this challenge. The baby making!


You know what happened then.


Then, I went straight to sleep. Tyler wasn't tired, though.


He went upstairs into the game/workout room and started playing with the Freezer Bunny Slot Machine. He didn't have much luck.


As soon as I woke up, I felt nauseous. I threw up. Great. 99 more times of doing this, huh? I guess it's something I just can't avoid. And, at least I'm making progress.


 I realized that I had to break up with Tyler. It wasn't easy, that's for sure. I promised myself then and there that next time, I won't go out with them.


After we broke up, he immediately left and i made the bed. I thought to myself of how awful that was.


I had to forget about it and move on, though, so I ate some leftover waffles from yesterday.


I went upstairs to go and paint. Hopefully painting will get my mind off of things.


It wasn't great, but hey, it wasn't awful, either.


I knew I had to make something for dinner, sooner or later, so I decided to grill up some hot dogs.


In the middle of grilling my hot dogs, I felt a kick in my stomach. I was pregnant! 
Wow, so this is what it feels like to be a mom
I changed into some maternity clothes and rubbed my belly thinking of all the wonderful things that i can give to my child.


After I stopped thinking about being pregnant, I realized that I had been dreaming for too long. I tried to put out the flames on the grill.
Oops.


I sighed as I put them all on a plate. I looked down at my stomach and said, out loud, "You know, this is all because of you, baby?" I laughed as I walked into the house thinking of what I was gonna have for dinner now.


I started to heat up a microwave meal when I felt nauseous again.


I ran to the bathroom and threw up for the second time. I hurried back to the kitchen hoping that I didn't burn my second dinner, again, because of my baby.


It actually tasted pretty good.
Success!
 "Good job, baby! You didn't make me burn another meal!" I said laughing.


As soon as I got into my bed, I was out like a light. I had dreams about my baby growing up, and burning his/her own meals, instead of making me burn mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading Chapter 1! What did you think? Have any questions? Please comment! It makes my day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment