Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Chapter 6 - It's Twins!


After the relief of finding out that I was finally pregnant again, I went downstairs to take care of Jay.
I picked him up and tickled him.
"You're gonna be a big brother soon!" I told him.
"Brother?" Jay said, confused.
"You'll understand in a few days, Jay." I explained to him with a smile.


I changed him into his PJ's, gave him a bottle, and put him in his crib.


Then, did some cleaning. Potty messes were usual to me, now.


With many happy feelings, I sank into my bed, dreaming of babies.


I woke up after hearing weird noises in the nursery. 
I went in to find someone in my house! I started to panic.
Why was there someone in my house? And why was he in the nursery? 
"Dude, what are you doing in my house? GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled at him.
"Fine then!" he yelled back. He left with a snobby look on his face.


I eventually woke up, somehow on the other side of the bed.
 I was already anxious to go through labor.
 It was hard enough waiting all this time.


I went into the nursery to check on Jay. He was already awake.
 "Good Morning, Jay!" I said to him as I lifted him out of the crib. 
He just sleepily smiled and waved to me.


After giving Jay a bottle, I went downstairs to eat some breakfast.
I found a mess on the counter.
That's weird, I never made any ice cream.
I figured it was the strange man that was in the house earlier.
It looked like the ice cream machine had exploded.
It amused me, though, how colorful of a mess it was.


After cleaning up that mess, I had some leftover bacon for breakfast.
 I  seriously have to stop leaving dishes on the table.
I scolded myself in my head.


Since all of the dishes were now clean, I headed upstairs to finish some paintings.
I wasn't too impressed with how my unfinished one turned out, but I had high hopes for my other ones.


The next one I painted was pretty... cute
I thought that this painting would look great in the boy's child/teen room. 
I headed in there to hang it up.


I thought it fit in there pretty nicely.


I decided to paint another painting, but this time, for the girls' room.
I really liked it.


I went into the nursery and picked up Jay.
 I tickled him and took care of him, but still, I wanted to tell him about being a brother.
 I didn't want to, once again, confuse him about it and not explain it. 
I figured it would take too much time than it was worth.
With a kiss on the forehead, Jay was out like a light.


Minutes later, I was, too.


I woke up feeling confident. 
I felt like today was the day that my next child will be born.
 I then popped my head into the nursery.
 Jay was still asleep which meant that I could get myself ready first!


After showering and eating, Jay was soon taken care of, too.


Three powerful kicks in a row signaled to me that it was time to meet my new baby.
This time around, I was hoping for a girl!
I realized, though, that Jay was still in the room.
 I didn't want him to be traumatized or anything, so I told him to take a toy out into the hall.
Of course, being the good kid he is, he walked out with a teddy bear in hand.


Labor had taken way longer than I thought it would've.
When it was all over, I welcomed twin girls into the world. 
I was glad I was blessed with a girl, but I wasn't so sure if I could handle two.


This is my lovely Nicole Bear.


And this is my beautiful, blue Paris Bear.


I changed the nursery a little bit, so that it was now pink and purple for my twin girls.


After I placed 3 birthday cakes on the tables, it was time to age up my kids!


Nicole Bear! She doesn't have a lot of hair but, I love the bow.


Paris Bear! Her outfit is pretty much opposite of her twin's!


Jay Bear! He insisted on keeping his fohawk. The color of his shirt brings out the color of his eyes!

I was so glad to be blessed with my 3 beautiful kids, and I couldn't wait to have 97 more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading Chapter 6! Have any questions or thoughts? Please comment down below! It makes my day. <3


















No comments:

Post a Comment