Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Introduction!


Hi! My name is Payton Bear. I am an only child. My house is pretty big, thanks to my mom. My mom's name is Heather Bear. She was a very rich and famous acrobat. My dad died at war when i was 3 years old. I barely remember him. My mom died from lung cancer just last month. She told me (before she died) that i could have the house after she passed. It's time to start my new life!


Everyday Wear. Payton's traits are Flirty, Natural Cook, Artistic, Family Oriented, and Excitable.


Formal wear! Her favorite food is cookies.


Sleepwear. Her favorite music is pop. (Can you tell her favorite color is pink?)


Athletic Wear. She lives in Starlight Shores.


Swimwear. Her house is 3 stories!


Outside view of the house! (By the way, I did NOT make this house. It is "Sanctuary" in Starlight Shores. The houses i make are SO lame. xD)


First Floor!


Second floor!


Third floor!


Growing up, I hated being an only child. That's why my mission is to have 100 babies! I want my kids to always have someone to play with and depend on. And, you know, who doesn't love a good challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment