Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Chapter 5 - Finally Pregnant Again!


I woke up the next day, really anxious to be pregnant again.


Jay was still sleeping, so I had time to get myself ready for the day. 


I threw away some bad food, ate cake for breakfast, and showered to get ready.


Since I was ready, I checked up on Jay. He was awake and ready to take on the day.


My challenge had to continue, soon, so I invited Kevin over.


But, he had something against me again. This was all a waste of my time. "You've got some issues and I'm not sticking around to deal with them." he told me. "Fine then! Leave!" I said. He walked away and got in his car as I stood there and just watched him leave. 
I have to break up with him. It's just a waste of my time.


I went back inside and upstairs to check on Jay. He was playing with blocks. I decided to teach him how to walk.
He took a few steps towards me but, fell into my arms on the last one. 
"That was a great start!" I told him, trying to be encouraging.
After a while, he finally got the hang of it. I tossed him in the air to celebrate. 
"Good job, Jay! I'm proud of you!" I told him. He just giggled.


I put him down and gave him a bottle. Learning how to walk sure does make a toddler hungry!


I called Kevin and invited him over. I needed to break up with him.
I wasted no time.
"You keep flipping out and it's all just a waste of my time!" I yelled at him. 
"I'm sorry, it's just..." he stuttered.
"Nope! That's it! I've had enough! It's over!" I shouted.
"Fine then! I never liked you anyways!" he said. 
"Obviously you never liked me, you idiot." I thought to myself.


He quickly left, and so did I. I had to meet someone new. I couldn't waste anymore time, either.
I met this blue guy who had just moved in across the street from me! 
I introduced myself. "Hi, my name is Payton! I live in that house across the street." I said pointing to my house. "Oh, cool! I just moved here. My name is Carl, by the way." he replied. 
"Nice to meet you!" I said, trying to be very friendly.


I told him about my challenge, and he said that he would love to participate. 
He better not flip out like the past 3 guys have!
But, it was getting late and I had to go home. 
I had a good feeling about this guy, though.


I went upstairs to put Jay in his crib.
I gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight, buddy!" I said as I kissed him. 
"Night!" he said, sleepily. It was pretty late.


I headed downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal. 
Who doesn't like a good bowl of cereal late at night?
 I gave myself an excuse to not feel bad about eating breakfast for dinner. 
Breakfast for dinner reminded me of my dad. 
The night before he left for the war, that he died in, he made me and my mom breakfast for dinner. 
I really did miss him.
I sighed with my head full of memories.
I decided to spruce up the place a little bit with some new items and a new child/teen room.


I really liked how the teen room turned out. It was split into two rooms.
The boys side and the girls side.


I also made the bathroom a little more fun and kid-friendly.


Feeling proud of my accomplishments of the day, I went to sleep in a good mood.


The next morning, Jay woke up before me, starving.
I hurried in there to take care of him.


One bottle and a shower later, I called Carl to come over. 
I was finally relieved that the answer was "Yes!"


Deciding to try out some of my new gadgets, I deep fried some bacon for breakfast.
Hey, at least it was a break from cake.
It was pretty fun and the bacon smelt and tasted delicious.
I really have to make this more often.


After my breakfast, I decided to try out my new massage chair.
It was a really relaxing wait for Carl.


After relaxing for a bit, I went upstairs and started a small painting, finished it, and hung it up on the wall.
I loved the colors I had put in it.
Where is Carl?


When I heard footsteps up the stairs and the sound of Carl's voice, I realized he had just come in.
I wanted to check on Jay, first, though.


As soon as I entered the nursery, the potty chair smell hit me hard.
Great. A smelly potty and a puddle on the floor.
After a few minutes and one bottle, the mess was cleaned up and Jay was happy.


I found Carl in the game room. After chatting for a while, we finally got to it.
Finally.


I was proud of myself, because I had finally gotten some progress.
Carl's PJ'S were pretty weird, though.
 Like, really, who sleeps in a bunny suit?
It didn't matter, though, because I had finally made progress.
I broke up with him and we went our separate ways, like usual.
I did thank him, though, for being there the whole time.
After my past relationships, I was really thankful for this one.


 I didn't bother to change my clothes, since I was just gonna go to bed soon, anyways.
I went into the nursery to put Jay to sleep in his crib. 
I kissed him on the forehead again as I told him goodnight.
I then took a quick shower and ate a quick, late dinner.


I went to bed, feeling good about everything.
I was awoken by Jay, but I was okay with it. 
I started taking care of his morning needs when all of a sudden I felt like I was gonna puke.


After puking, giving Jay his breakfast, eating my breakfast, then puking again, I came to the conclusion of being pregnant.


Hoping to not have any more morning sickness, I decided to start a new painting to pass time.


In the middle of painting, I felt a kick in my stomach. 
Feeling relieved, I changed into some maternity clothes and rubbed my tummy. 
 I talked to my tummy and told my new baby how long I had waited for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading Chapter 5! Have any questions or thoughts? Please tell me in the comments below! It makes my day. <3







No comments:

Post a Comment